Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fifth graders at our school had wonderful science projects about the food chain.  They brought them to our class and shared with my class.  I told my class that THIS is what they have to look forward to when they get in the fifth grade.  They absolutely LOVED it.
 The fifth graders sat at our desks and my class went around to look at the different projects.  There were all kinds of animals and habitats were made from all different sorts of materials (pictures, small toys, play-dough, construction paper, stickers and even water,)  The big kids shared how the food chains worked and about predators and decomposers.
Here is P explaining to A about his habitat. I remember him from when P was in the first grade!
So simple but I loved her owl and this is the project that summed it all up for me.  Looks like A is enjoying it too.
 See how interesting and on-task them all are!

These kiddos need to come and teach my class more often!  Thank you Mrs. T's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment